TERMS OF SERVICE
The following Terms of Service apply to your use of our games and services. You are solely and entirely responsible for the conduct of your usage of the services and compliance with these terms. By registering with us and using our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by our terms and represent that you are above 18 years of age. You represent that you are 18 years of age or older when you provide your personal information. If you access the services from social networking sites, you shall comply with that particular site’s terms of service/use as well as these Terms of Service.
● “The Baker Choice by Masa Enterprices” means the company, corporation, firm, individual or association of persons currently administering, providing content for, maintaining and otherwise managing the The Baker Choice by Masa Enterprices’ services and every employee of The Baker Choice by Masa Enterprices and its advertising agent or agents for the being and their employees, and every consultant, advisor and associate of The Baker Choice by Masa Enterprices and their respective employees.
● “Employee” means every person working in any capacity for The Baker Choice by Masa Enterprices.
● “Visitor” means and includes every person who visits our Services.
● “Member” refers to every person who, having satisfied the eligibility criteria set forth herein, has successfully completed the online registration process at the service. The member shall not be in default and must avoid committing a breach of any of the terms herein.
● “Service” refers to all of our Games, Links, Websites, Applications, Network you download or through any mobile device or any computer and hosted on any, device, platform, a website belonging to us or any partner or hosted on the Internet/World Wide Web with the address of https://www.thebakerchoice.com/
● “Hosting”, with all the grammatical variations, means and includes the provision of services by The Baker Choice by Masa Enterprices.
● “ID” means the unique identification name or number assigned to every The Baker Choices by Masa Enterprices’ members.
● “Personal Information” means all information about the member provided to The Baker Choice by Masa Enterprices via online forms at the service or by any other means of communication, whether electronic, oral, written.
● By signing and accepting to these terms and conditions, visitor/member accepts that the service being offered by The Baker Choice by Masa Enterprices is intended to facilitate the visitor/member being able to avail more than one service at a single location with minimal inconvenience. In consideration for these services, the member hereby; agrees to provide The Baker Choice by Masa Enterprices such current, complete, and accurate information about them (Personal Information) as may be required by The Baker Choice by Masa Enterprices via the service. – Agrees to maintain and update the information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. – Agrees and undertakes to maintain the absolute confidentiality of their ID and not to disclose the same to any other person or entity whatsoever at any time, under any circumstances and further agrees and undertakes to forthwith notify The Baker Choice by Masa Enterprices of any breach of the aforesaid confidentiality, loss, misplacement, theft, misuse or abuse of the ID.
●The Baker Choice by Masa Enterprices has obtained licenses to use the games and content displayed on the service from the original creators/owners/title holders/distributors/representatives of the content as per mutually agreeable terms.
● If you are the owner of some particular or certain content, which is displayed on the service without your knowledge or specific permission, please intimate us immediately by contacting us at https://thebakerchoice.com/contact-us/
● The Baker Choice’s content cannot be modified and used by third parties/individuals for their private or public business or any use for whatsoever, without the written permission of The Baker Choice by Masa Enterprices.
● You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or modify the The Baker Choice’ content in any way. The Baker Choice by Masa Enterprices shall retain title and all ownership rights to the service.
● If in the sole opinion of The Baker Choice by Masa Enterprices, the reasons wherefore The Baker Choice by Masa Enterprices shall not be bound to disclose, the member has contravened or committed a breach of any of the terms herein, The Baker Choice by Masa Enterprices shall be entitled, without any notice, to terminate the membership of the member and to revoke his ID.
● It is expressly agreed and understood by the member that any breach or default by the member of any of the provisions in the terms herein shall result in the immediate cancellation of the membership and revocation of that member’s ID without notice.
The service is only for your personal use. You may not use the service for commercial purposes or in any way that is unlawful or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole
discretion. All and every information, functions, materials and other content (including Submissions, contained on this Service) are our copyrighted properties or the copyrighted properties of our licensors or licensees. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to us and/or our licensors or licensees. We may change this service; delete content and features at any time, in any way, for any or no reason except if we specifically agree in writing, no content from this service may be used other than as part of this service, transmitted, distributed, reproduced or otherwise exploited in any way.
This service may require you to create an account to participate or to secure additional benefits. You shall agree to provide, maintain and update your true, accurate, current and complete information as prompted by our registration processes (the “Registration Data”). You must not impersonate another person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with another person or entity, including using another person’s name, likeness, username, password, voice, image/photograph or any other information. You also agree to promptly notify us at the address set out in “CONTACT US” of any unauthorized use of your username, password, other account information, or any other breach of security that you are aware of involving or relating to this service.
RULES OF CONDUCT
You agree that you will not post, email or make available any content or use this service:
● In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriate any third party’s intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
● in a manner that transfers software viruses or any other computer code, programs or files designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
● to engage or participate in spamming, pyramid schemes, chain letters, advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or marketing or advertising activities that violate these the applicable laws, Terms of Service, regulations or generally-accepted in advertising industry guidelines;
● in a manner that is deceptive, misleading, fraudulent, delusive, illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
● in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another’s privacy;
● in a manner that is harmful to minors in any way;
● in a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, religion, sex, nationality, ethics or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
● To impersonate another person or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this Network without authorization.
● to interfere or try to interfere with the proper working of this Network, prevent others from using this Network, disrupt the normal flow of dialogue with excessive messages (flooding attack) to this Network, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons’ ability to use this Network;
● to use any manual or automated mediums, including agents, robots, scripts or spiders, to access or manage another user’s account, to monitor or copy this Network or the content contained therein;
● to facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
● in a manner that invades personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
● in a manner that employs misleading emails, IP addresses, forged headers or manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through this Network or to users; and
● in a manner that any kind of advertising or promotional material, if messaged to the other users who have requested not to receive any services, commercial interests or products.
Additionally, you agree not to:
● Stalk or harass anyone.
● Collect, use or disclose another person’s data, including their personal information without their consent and use it for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable laws and regulations.
● Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to other people’s usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials or to proxy authentication credentials from any member of this Network for the purpose of automating logins to this Network.
● Post any content to this Network that contains child pornography.
● Post any content that contains or depicts rape, murder, extreme violence, incest, bestiality, or other similar content.
● Post any content that constitutes pornography, nudity, or is adult in any nature.
● Use automated means, including robots, spiders, data missing tools, crawlers, or the link to download data from this network- except for internet search engines (for instance, Google) and non-commercial public archives (example, archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or “well-behaved” web services/RSS/Atom clients. (We reserve all rights to define what we mean by “well-behaved”).
● Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same/similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Network’s infrastructure;
● Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in the activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this Network.
● Use this network as some generic file hosting service.
● Take any action that may undermine the feedback and rating systems.
● Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality, interfere with the performance, or impair the functionality of this network.
● MASA Enterprises and its employees shall at no time be in any way liable or responsible to the Member or to any other person for any such cancellation of Membership and revocation of ID, provided that, MASA Enterprises shall be entitled to all its rights and remedies against the Member for any loss or damage or prejudice that may have been caused to MASA Enterprises on account of any such breach or default by the Member.
● Although MASA Enterprises attempts to ensure that all information contained on this service is error-free, we accept no liability for omissions and reserve the right to change or alter the content of the Service at any time. MASA Enterprises does not make any warranty that the service is free from infection from viruses; nor does any provider of content to the service or their respective agents make any act to omit certain results from the use of the service.
●MASA Enterprises accepts no responsibility for the links to or from its service and the inclusion of these links does not mean that MASA Enterprises endorses the material or content of these services.
● The content is provided without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, MASA Enterprises further disclaims all warranties; including without limitation any implied warranties of merchants’ ability, fitness for a particular purpose, and on infringement.
● The entire risk arising out of the use or performance of the content remains with the Visitors/Members. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall MASA Enterprises be liable for any consequential, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or other damages whatsoever (without limitation, including, business interruption, loss of business information damages for loss of business profits, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the terms herein or the use of or inability to use the content, even if MASA Enterprises has been advised of the possibility of such damages. This content and the accompanying files do not contain warranties to performance or merchantability or any other warranties whether expressed or implied. No warranty of fitness for a particular purpose is offered, because of the various hardware and content environments into which the content may be put. The Visitors/Members shall assume the entire risk of using the content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY